Monday, May 25, 2015

Thrift Haul

For Memorial day, many of the thrift stores around the area were having a 50% off sale. This included Savers, Thrift Town, and Gooodwill = SCORE! Here are the things I picked up during the sale. Majority of the clothing comes from Savers since that was the store I spent the most time in. 
Forever21 Size L

Acrylick Size M

Collecive Concepts Size M

Old Navy Size L
Can you tell I'm a lover of anything stripped?

Motherhood Maternity Size Small
Although this is made for Pregos, this didn't make me look like it. Instead it was just a little longer so it covered my butt, which is what I prefer so I can wear leggings underneath. 

Rosetti shoulder bag
This was hidden behind shoes on the floor. I'm so glad I went digging under the pile of mess. This is just up my ally in style. 

New York and Company Size Small
There was a drawstring missing but it's nothing I can't add. I kind of don't mind it being gone. These are a little tight in the butt area but perfectly loose in the knees.

Unknown Size Large
I believe this is a Target swim top because I have something similar in black. Since I'm not in the best of shape I prefer to cover my mid section while I go swimming


 

Salvator Ferragamo Size 38
I hit the motherload with this find. The lady was literally pushing a cart putting shoes on the shelf when I saw it and snatched it up. Honestly, I went for it because I needed some canvas shoes but when i read the label my mouth dropped wide open. My size?! how can this be? The thrifting gods were on my side that day. 

Old Navy Size L
A simple grey henley shirt to throw over a pair of jeans. As Thriftersanonymous would call it, this is a "get the crap out of the house" shirt.   


Columbia puff jacket size M
My friend found this jacket for me and surprisingly it fit like a glove. Since the weather doesn't permit a winter coat just yet, this will be hiding in the closet for a while. 


I had a fun filled 2 day shopping trip that cost me around $70. Can't wait to see what kind of outfits I can come up with with all my new finds. 

Did you go thrifting during Memorial day? If so what did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment