Saturday, September 1, 2012

SALE ALERT! - COASTAL SCENTS

I just trolled onto Coastal Scents to see what kind of sales are going on for Labor Day and found the hots pots plus the magnetic palettes 50% off.

SCOOOOOOORE!!!!!!

Since the release of new hot pots I've been waiting for this very moment. Coastal Scents often has sales so I knew never to pay for something full price. Last year for their cyber Monday deal they first gave 40% off then closer to the date, they marked everything 50%. Patience paid off. Since then, I wait for good deals. There aren't really any swatches of the new stuff so I'll be ordering blind. Before I ever buy anything online, I look up swatches, but this time I not prepared. Hopefully I like the stuff I get.

As I write this, I just realized I'm not suppose to buy ANYTHING because I'm a project pan thing-a-ma-bob. Is this a deal I can pass up? We'll see in a few days.......

1 comment:

  1. did you ever get anything girl??

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete