Monday, June 4, 2012

EBAY Haul - Hello Kitty Nail Art

I love Hello Kitty ever since I was a little kid. I'm not a fanatic like some people, but I do like some items here and there. These in particular just had to belong to me. I've tried painting hello kitty on my nails but it came out terrible. So terrible that I didn't even want to take a picture for my blog and generally I'll still post an ugly picture because I like to track my progression.

These were on sale at EBAY.COM (who knew ebay had sales) It is usually 9.99 plus shipping but I got it for 7.99 plus free shipping (25 count). Without hesitation, I clicked BUY. Now I haven't tried it on my nails because I'm just having it sit there looking pretty, but I'm sure these will work fine. If not, I have UV gel that will make sure that baby stays on.

If you're clumsy like me and can't draw a decent Hello Kitty, these would work wonderfully.

I would have take picture of all 25, but it would have taken up the whole page! lol If anyone want to see all of them before purchasing, let me know.




Aren't those flowers and faces cute?!!! I can't keep staring at them. Okay now I sound like a fanatic. =P

1 comment: