Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Painting my little piggies


I'm usually plain Jane when it comes to painting my nails, but lately I've been itching to try something new. For my toes, I painted strips using 1 regular black polish and 2 stripper nail art polishes. Since using tape is such a hassle, I did everything free hand. 


I wish I took a picture of all the nail polishes I used but whenever I write my posts, it's always at night and in another room other than where all my supplies are located.

The flower looks messed up, but I'm still learning. After a while I get impatient and start messing up a lot.

What do you think? Simple right?

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute. Girl, I can't paint my nails for crap and yours is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I freaken LOVE your blog =)

    ReplyDelete