Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm back! Didn't have a camera for a while so I wasn't able to make any posts.

Recently, I've been raiding all of the CVS stores near by because of the Milani clearance sale. Truth be told - if it wasn't for this sale I would have never tried this brand. Some of the stuff are on the pricey side for a drugstore line, but I'm glad I did. This line is geared towards women of color so the face products have a lot of yellow. That is perfect because I'm so yellow I belong in a Simpsons cartoon.

Here is the result of multiple trips to four different CVS in one month.
Lipstick in Manderina - Is a flattering orange shade. This 
Bronzer in Medium
Concealor in Medium Beige and Light
Mineral Powder in Buff Beige
Nail Polish in NY Apple, Creme Brulee, and Cherry Pie
Mineral Blush in Mai Tai, Luminous, and Sweet Rose















So far I've only used the nail polish and powder, which I adore. The face powder is amazing and is second to my Mac Studio Fix. Hence, why I bought 3 since it was only 2.37 (I think). Although it is absolutely wonderful, I have to finish my Maybelline Dream Matte Powder first.

Have you picked up anything? Is there anything from their line that I should try?

1 comment:

  1. I'm inviting you to join my giveaway for a chance to win a $20 giftcard from sneakpeeq!!!

    here's the link:
    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/2012/03/sneakpeeq-giveaway-win-20-gift-card.html

    hope you'll drop by and join! have a great day!

    x o x o
    jess

    ReplyDelete