Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ouch! My poor feet....


These are so comfy to walk around the house in, but hurts like hell after several hours. They have fur lining that keep my toes warm on cold days, but hurt after a while. I tried walking the mall in these and it left my feet aching. Eventually I thought sitting on a bench was the highlight of my trip. Can you tell it's all red on the sides? How do other women do it? Without proper arch and heel support, I'm left tippy toeing until the pain stops. I'll never go on long walks like that EVER again.

2 comments:

  1. I have a pair of that shoes too and I agree, they are super soft an warm! btw, love your tattoo ^__^
    anyways, i'm just a new follower. hopefully u'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're comfy to walk around the house in but hurts like HELL after several hours.....

    ReplyDelete